Holy Stone Drone HS300: Are you looking for a Holy Stone Drone HS300 with a camera and that’s price would be reasonable for you? Then you should check it out our Holy Stone HS300 RC Quadcopter that goes under $200? You may buy this product to make more fun with flying experience in the air. Please check out this product’s features, description, specification and product information that we have listed in our best drone category under $200. Furthermore, every drone has their specific features to distinguish than other products, and the aim is to give the ultimate pleasure for its owner who loves to fly and want to enclose some photos and videos to publish on a different social media platform.
Holy Stone Drone HS300 RC Quadcopter HD Camera 6-Axis gyro 2.4 GHz Includes Bonus Battery
Table of Contents
- 1 Holy Stone Drone HS300 RC Quadcopter HD Camera 6-Axis gyro 2.4 GHz Includes Bonus Battery
- 2 Holy Stone HS300
- 3 Pros
- 4 Cons
Holy Stone HS300 Features:
- Hd 1080p Camera: This is equipped with the professional 1080P 120° Wide-angle HD Camera that allows high-quality video recording and images.
o Video: 1920 X 1080P & 30 fps
o Picture: 2592*1944 & 5MP
o FPV: not compatible with it
- Automatic Altitude Holding Function: This function is allowing to release the suffocate stick and at the same time the drone able to keep hover at its current height position.
Holy Stone HS300 Quadcopters More Powerful Functions:
- One key to return home
- Triple protection included
- 100m control range available
- Speed control button
- Emergency stop option
- Headless mode option
- Controllable led light
- Six-axis gyro
- Low voltage protection
- One key to landing
- One key to start & stop,
- 3D flipping
Holy Stone HS300 Description:
Do you want to take professionally qualified aerial footage on the mid-air? Then the Holy Stone HS300 quadcopter would be best for you. It has all the key features that you need to shoot high-quality videos and photos at a low-budget. It is incredibly stable even in mildly windy condition with the altitude holding function that is allowing drone owner to release the throttle stick making it easy for shooting quality images or videos. With this quadcopter, you can use 120° FOV 1080P camera to take wonderful photos and videos. The HS300 has amazing lift power option, and it is wind-resistant. If you need the high-quality photos and videos, then you should not skip the Holy Stone HS300.
Cautions for Lipo Battery Usage:
- Don’t charge the battery if it shows signs of swelling, pierced, or damaged in any way.
- Don’t charge the battery directly after using; allow the battery to be cool down in an open and dry area to assure so that overheating does not occur.
- Please stay away from the furniture carpet or something like this. A fireproof bag is recommended for using lipo battery to charge or storage.
- Do not charge the battery above 0.5A. Make sure to remove the battery from the charger after completing charge and never overcharge the battery.
Be careful when removing the battery from the charger. It’s possible to strip the cords that could lead to a fire or damage the battery.
Important Tips for Using the Drone:
- First of all read the instruction manual carefully and follow that before you start to play.
- The drone has different speed modes. If you are new to play the drone the, please try the slower one so that you can control the drone. When you are at the advanced level, then you can use in a faster mode.
- The motors and circuit board will heat up by using. So you minimum 10 minutes to cool down the motor heat and then again you can start flying.
- This is not the option FPV option or function that’s why by using remote control you can only take photos and videos
- The footage will be affected by the shake of the drone during the flight time or flying; we do recommend you to operate the drone in a good weather condition with less wind.
Holy Stone HS300 Specification:
- One key for landing: Simply press the key landing button then the drone will land safely on the ground.
- Headless Mode: In the headless mode the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction but the direction will be the same as your transmitter.
- 120°FOV 1080P Camera：Professional 1080P 120° wide-angle HD camera allowing you to record high-quality videos and images.
Specification In Size of Holy Stone HS300:
- 19(L) X7.5(H) X19(W) Inches
- Weight: 1.4 Pounds
- Control Range is 100M
What Have Been Included In Holy Stone HS300 :
1080p Camera: One
Memory Card: One including 4GB TF
Shockproof Device: One camera
Batteries: 2X7.4V 2000mAh/14.8Wh
USB Cables: Two
Extra Propeller Blades: Four
Extra Landing Gear Screws: Eight
Extra Propeller Guard Screws: Eight
Holy Stone HS300 information:
Product Dimensions 19 x 19 x 7.5 inches
Item Weight 1.4 pounds
Shipping Weight 4.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Related Holy Stone Drones
Holy Stone HS300
Availability of Replacement7.5/10
Ease of Use9.7/10
Quality and Craftsmanship9.0/10
Battery Life and Features8.0/10
- Easy set-up;
- Good range
- Decent flight time with HD camera
- Good construction;
- Great customer service.
- Long battery charge time
- Requires registration
- Spare parts are hard to find