UPair One Plus Drone with 4K Camera Live Video Wifi FPV RC Quadcopter with APP Control,One Key take off,One Key Return:
Table of Contents
- 1 UPair One Plus Drone with 4K Camera Live Video Wifi FPV RC Quadcopter with APP Control,One Key take off,One Key Return:
- 3 UPair One Plus Feature:
- 4 Calibrate Compass of UPair One Plus :
- 5 UPair One Plus Specification:
- 6 UPair One Plus information :
- 7 UPair One Plus
- 8 Pros
- 9 Cons
Are you looking for a drone with a better camera that might be effective, compatible, standard and the price would be reasonable for you? Then you can check out our (Upair one plus drone includes 4k camera 5.8g with a mobile app version that able to transmit live video, 2.4g remote controller, GPS Return to Home function and follow me mode) that goes under $400 category? The R&D team and manufacturer have reviewed the product realized that everything is ready to release in the drone’s consumer market. In the course of technological development, marketing practices and experienced & skilled R&D team released four popular versions of Upair drone within a short time. This drone added value to the product and gain good reputation from the customer’s perspective. Moreover, every drone includes its specific features to distinguish than other products, and the aim is to give the ultimate pleasure for the drone owner who loves to fly and want to enclose some photos and videos to publish on a different social media platform.
UPair One Plus Feature:
• Follow me mode and Auto take-off functions
• Auto landing and Flight route planning functions
• Battery overcharging and over-discharging is avoidable
• Exclusive PVC composite elements used in the fuselage’s artistically
• Smart battery with the large capacity of 5400mAh
• It has up to 18 minutes flying time on the mid-air
• U-shape unique design distinguishes the drone than others
• And better GPS signal accessibility
Product Description of UPair One Plus :
Gen Innovation is one of the most innovative cities in China. This city got hundreds of innovative developers to create a special drone brand “UPair” and has a setting on the global sales network. G-ten Innovation thinks customer comes first and find innovative design product that is the core value of the creation of their every product. They give priority to the opinion of every customer and maintain those things to improve both service and products.
Easy instruction for their customer for iPhone users:
• Visit APP store
• Search and download “UPair” APP
• Power On of the drone battery
• Start the controller safely
• Wait 30 seconds only
• Open iPhone “Settings” and the connect “Wi-Fi.”
• Connect “UPair1P_XXXX”
• Password: 12341234
• Enter UPair APP
Easy instruction for their customer for Android phone users:
• Download “UPair App” on Google play store
• Google maps in the UPair App require Cellular Data consuming to ensure the data can be used.
• Power on the aircraft.
• Turn on the controller.
• Use an original USB cable to connect your Android phone to the controller.
• UPair Android App can’t use WIFI connection but also can use the only USB connection
• For many Android phones, the default setting of “USB cable” is for charging
Calibrate Compass of UPair One Plus :
Complete the calibration process every time to be safe and prevent a fly the drone away on the mid-air. Here is an easy calibration process to follow that are mentioning below.
• Choose an open area to calibrate the compass.
• Check the compass calibration and power on both aircraft and the RC and remove the propellers safely before you start.
• Open the UpAir app and go to settings to confirm compass calibrate
• Hold the aircraft horizontally and rotate it 360 degrees so that the drone status indicators displays a solid blue light.
• Hold the aircraft vertically with the nose pointing down to rotate it 360 degrees around the center axis. And again you will see on display the status indicator lights that will show you blue if the compass calibration is successful.
• Repeat it until six positions to be confirmed calibrated are done.
• If you face any problem in the calibration, please repeat steps 4, 5 and 6.
Tips before/during a flight:
• Please read the guidelines thoroughly before you start to operate the drone.
• Don’t fly indoor cause its speed and flying mode is powerful.
• Don’t charge 5400mAh power battery and 1500mAh controller battery at the same time.
• Get a class10 high-speed micro SD card; size can be 16G or 32G or more.
• Please check carefully if all the components and accessories are included in the package box.
• Take about 1.5 hrs to charge your battery to full.
4K Hd Camera Containing in UPair One Plus :
Sensor: 1/2.3″CMOS；Max. at 16MP
Lens: FOV=100, low distortion
Photo Resolution: Maximum at 16MP
Photo Shooting Mode: Single shot
Recording Resolution: 4K2K@25FPS/2.7K@30FPS
Power Supply Voltage: USB 5V
Video Compression Format: H.264,4K2K MJPG
SD Card Type: Micro SD card 16G or 32G/C10 high-speed card
Working Temperature: -10℃ to +50℃
Photo format: JPG
Video format: MP4/MOV
Packing List Details with UPair One Plus :
UPair One Plus Aircraft: One
Gimbal+4K Camera: One
5400mAh Power Battery: One
2in1 Charger: One
1500mAh Controller Battery: One
Remote Controller: One
User Manual: One
UPair One Plus Specification:
Auto Take-off: Ensure the aircraft is in Position Hold mode and Launch the “UPair App” to enter the camera into the page. Finish all steps for the pre-flight checklist and just tap on “Auto Take-off” button to confirm that conditions are safe for flight.
Auto Landing: Ensure the aircraft is in Position Hold mode and check the landing condition before tapping “auto-landing”. Then follow the display screen instructions.
Follow Me Mode: In follow me mode, the aircraft will fly in restricted speed mode with a radius of 10M, and the drone will follow you automatically.
Flight Route Planning: It displays the flight area on the mobile device, and then you can select a departure point. Click on the other points on the map to create a flight route UPair One Drone so the drone can fly automatically.
UPair One Plus information :
Package Dimensions 19.1 x 15.3 x 9.7 inches
Item Weight 9.55 pounds
Shipping Weight 9.55 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Manufacturer recommended age 16 years and up
Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (Included)
UPair One Plus
Availability of Replacement7.0/10
Ease of Use9.7/10
Quality and Craftsmanship9.0/10
Battery Life and Features9.0/10
- Durable construction
- Takes high-quality photos
- Excellent range
- Easy to assemble
- FAA Registration required in some states
- Quite expensive
- Spare parts are hard to find
- User manual only available in English & Chinese